ConnectedHR is growing, and we are looking for both part-time and full-time Human Resources Consultants to work onsite at our clients offices, as well as assisting with client projects.
The HR Consultant provides guidance and strategic support to our clients. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen and possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to proactively and consistently deliver results. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for HR and extensive experience in the field, we’d like to get to know you and see if there’s a mutual fit.
ConnectedHR prides itself on providing a supportive, upbeat environment that recognizes, nurtures and rewards excellence and entrepreneurial spirit. We encourage our clients to become “Employers of Choice” and hold ourselves to that same high standard. We believe that happy, engaged employees do the best work and help to attract the most talented professionals.
Exceptional women and men who have an internal sense of pride in their work that drives them to consistently perform at the highest level. Our HR professionals have a professional demeanor and comport themselves in a manner that is worthy of Fortune 500 companies and draw respect and confidence from those around them. They have extensive HR experience, are expert in their field and are able to guide our clients effectively. They possess extraordinary communication skills.
- Provide strategic HR consulting services to clients in different industries, and of varying sizes.
- Comfortable advising Business Owners & Senior Managers regarding complex human resources issues.
- Engage, inspire, and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Serve as a working consultant that can think strategically while delivering tactically. Willing to roll-up-sleeves and get the job done.
- Quickly understand and apply information and best practices to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan and business needs.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of HR functions that incorporates an attitude of continuous learning, the application of best practices, and the delivery of customized HR solutions.
- Create, lead, and implement Human Resources strategies, policies and procedures.
- Develop and deliver training programs to help educate and motivate employee teams.
- Self-starter, well-organized, multi-tasker, and who can proactively deliver needed HR services in a changing environment.
- Communicate effectively in the gathering and delivering of critical information, communicating with others of like and difference perspectives verbally and in writing.
- Represent ConnectedHR in a professional manner.
- 5+ years of HR Generalist or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced HR degree a plus).
- Professional HR Certification is strongly desired (S/PHR or SHRM-S/CP).
- Experienced in creating and delivering client and training presentations.
- Experienced with employment laws and regulations – ADA, ADEA, COBRA, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, etc.
- Prior experience in developing and managing human resources functions.
- Well-rounded in all aspects of Human Resources along with a thorough understanding of human resources principles and practices, including employment laws and regulations. Strategic, tactical and transactional expertise in the following areas:
- Performance management;
- Employee communication plans and strategies;
- Policy development or implementation;
- Strategic business planning;
- Compensation and incentive;
- Recruiting, selection and onboarding;
- Benefit strategy and administration; and
- Payroll processes and administration.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and integrity within a confidential environment.
- Excellent communicator – both verbally and in writing.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Open to a flexible schedule and travel to client locations throughout Northeastern Ohio.
Part-time and Full-time
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to hr@Connected-hr.com.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.